He's also increasing food stamp benefits 13.6% (using stimulus funds).
Granted there are some people using it appropriately and not abusing it - as it should be.
But why, pray tell, is there any increase in food stamps when the taxpayers funding the food stamps are being pinched by having to buy groceries with the same or less income (and food prices went up for us too). A family of four can get a max of $688 a month in stamps now.
Couldn't they just leave it like it is?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
well theres plenty of money from the fed. gov. and private companies working on this, maybe the state would be better off saving some money
but the pro life license plates make me sick to my stomach, its fucking disgusting
Well while I don't have a problem with the stem cell issue and him not using state funds, its sad that Jerry didn't keep his mouth shut during the campaign and Kaine wouldn't have been Governor. Kaine was a below average mayor in Richmond, and the state has went back to Gilmore level under his control.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks